Saturday, April 19, 2008

A look at my title

A little while ago I was going to change my little heading thing that says "I honor the Holy One who lives in you" but never got around to it, and glad that I didnt.

The other day for some reason was just a really great day, and that saying really just hit me all over again like I had never heard it before.

In all of us we have this image of God, becuase HE lives in us...that sparkel in your eye or something you do, its just the image of God.

I really think it is amazing how you can see this in people and in different situations, if its just a good word someone says to you or even someone else, or a smile, or possibly even just someone saying hi. anyways...

when you are with other people, remember God is there with them, treat them with the respect you would treat Jesus, love them, care for them, help them in what they need...go out of your way to do something nice, it really goes a long way.

peaceout

No comments: